Invisalign in New Lenox & Mokena
A Safe & Effective Alternative to Conventional Braces
Have you been contemplating fixing your teeth, but don’t want to deal with the hassle of conventional braces, which involves wearing metal brackets for two to three years? Look no further than Invisalign. Invisalign are alternative braces that don’t use metal, instead of being fabricated out of a transparent material that won’t prick at your gums and cheeks. Allow our team at Patterson Dental Center to give you the smile that you have always dreamed of.
Some of the many benefits of Invisalign include:
- Invisalign braces are typically removed within two years
- Braces are barely noticeable due to its transparent nature
- Unlike conventional braces, Invisalign braces can be removed before eating
- While conventional braces often painfully prod at your cheeks and lips, Invisalign’s smooth texture will not
To learn more about the benefits of Invisalign braces, please contact us at (708) 479-5865 for our Mokena office and (815) 463-5865 for our New Lenox office.
Why Visit Our Office?
- Modern, State of the Art Dentistry
- Convenient Hours and Locations
- Accepts Most Insurances
- New Patients Welcomed
- Help patients make informed decisions
- Providing personalized, gentle care