Dental Implants in Mokena
A Permanent Solution to Tooth Loss
Are you tired of wearing dentures, constantly having to insert and remove them? At Patterson Dental Center, we provide dental implants as a permanent and effective solution. During a dental implant procedure, a rod is inserted directly into the jawbone, which will then act as the anchor for the fabricated replacement tooth. The tooth is fabricated to match your other teeth, giving you a natural and comfortable fit.
There are many benefits that dental implants offer, such as:
- Unlike dentures, dental implants feel and look like your natural teeth
- Due to the fusing of the bone and implant, the implant will last for years
- As is usually the case with dentures, implants will not affect your natural speech contour
To learn more about the benefits of dental implants, please give us a call at (708) 479-5865 for our Mokena office and (815) 463-5865 for our New Lenox office.
Why Visit Our Office?
- Modern, State of the Art Dentistry
- Convenient Hours and Locations
- Accepts Most Insurances
- New Patients Welcomed
- Help patients make informed decisions
- Providing personalized, gentle care