Our Dental Services in Mokena
Serving Mokena & New Lenox
At Patterson Dental Center, our team of professionals is ready to give you a smile that you can’t wait to show off. From cosmetic services, such as implants and crowns, to general dentistry, including teeth cleanings and x-rays, our team will give you the dental care that you need. For your convenience, we currently have two locations in Mokena and New Lenox. Whatever dental services you are in need of, our dental staff will make sure you receive the right service that is personalized to you.
We offer a variety of comprehensive dental care services, such as:
- General Dentistry: Scheduling regular checkups is the best way to avoid costly procedures in the future. Our general dentistry procedures include teeth cleanings, x-rays, and cavity fillings.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Through veneers, implants, and dental crowns, our team is able to give you that smile that you have always wanted. Achieving your perfect smile is closer than you think.
- Periodontal Dentistry: As plaque builds up around the tooth, tartar begins to develop, causing the tooth’s support to weaken, which can lead to tooth loss. Our team can help alleviate the symptoms.
- Emergency Dentistry: Life is unpredictable, and there may come a time when you need dental care immediately. We offer extended weekday hours and select weekend hours for your convenience.
- Implants, Oral Surgery, & Wisdom Teeth: We diagnose and treat a variety of conditions, including TMJ, cleft lip and palate, facial reconstruction, wisdom teeth extraction, apicoectomy, misaligned jaws, and many other conditions.
- Invisalign: Unlike conventional braces, Invisalign is transparent braces that can be removed when eating. Invisalign boasts a variety of benefits that traditional braces are not able to match.
To learn more about our services, please contact our Mokena office at today (708) 479-5865 and our New Lenox office at (815) 463-5865.
Why Visit Our Office?
- Modern, State of the Art Dentistry
- Convenient Hours and Locations
- Accepts Most Insurances
- New Patients Welcomed
- Help patients make informed decisions
- Providing personalized, gentle care