Dental Crowns & Veneers in Mokena
Serving Mokena & New Lenox
Used for both restorative and cosmetic purposes, dental crowns offer many benefits for every patient. A dental crown is placed over an existing tooth that has become damaged or worn due to trauma or normal use. Using the existing tooth as an anchor, the crown is fitted and molded to blend in naturally, giving your smile the boost that it needs. In contrast, veneers are placed in front of teeth, masking any damaged or worn teeth. At Patterson Dental Center, we know what it takes to give you a smile that you can be proud of.
Dental crowns offer a variety of benefits, including:
- Crowns can fix misshapen or broken teeth
- Crowns provide support for teeth that have been damaged
- Placing a crown over a tooth after a root canal can offer further protection
To learn more about dental crowns and veneers, contact our Mokena office at (708) 479-5865, and our New Lenox office at (815) 463-5865.
Why Visit Our Office?
- Modern, State of the Art Dentistry
- Convenient Hours and Locations
- Accepts Most Insurances
- New Patients Welcomed
- Help patients make informed decisions
- Providing personalized, gentle care